Wednesday, April 12, 2006



Yeah! It worked again. I don't know what I was doing wrong before. I actually left the site and came back to it to try again so maybe that is why it's working now. Here is one of the most recent pictures of me. This is after the last time that I got my hair done.







And here is a picture of Sierra going to her very first movie, Dreamer, at the theatre. She looks so grown up handing her ticket to the lady. I don't think that I was ever so independent and brave or confident as she is.
When I moved out here to BC in November, Sara and Sierra came with me because I had two cars to bring out. By the way does anyone want to buy a car? I've got a nice blue 1988 pontiac 6000 le for sale. It's cheap! Make me an offer and I'll probably take it at this point. Anyway, Sara offered to drive one of the cars out for me and then she and Sierra flew back to Calgary, after a short stay. What a great friend to do that for me. I was and am so grateful.
Sierra got to experience a few 'firsts' while they were here. Her first movie, first time bowling and her first ferry ride, although it was just the little Albion ferry that goes across the river and only takes about five minutes to cross.

1 Comments:

At 2006-04-24, 8:18 a.m., Blogger John and Sara said...

hi Kristy. I love you and I miss you and I like you and I want you to come back another day. I miss you and I want to make sure you are o.k. I also hope you have good riding lessons and I just wish you were staying here forever. and that is what I want to say, and I just like you, and I like Winston and I want you both to come back. My cat had kittens and you can bring your cat over if you want...yesterday I rode on Seargent Pepper and he tried to roll when i was on him, he rolled on my foot and a little bit on my leg. First he was pawing but mom was helping some other riders and she didn't see him! I said I would never ride him or any other horse again, but then I rode on Silky and will ride Pepper later.
I'm going to try and buy you some earrings if I can, if its not impossible.
I love you, now I am done.

Sierra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home