Thursday, April 13, 2006

Grandma's 90th Birthday!



Last Saturday (April 8) we celebrated my Grandma McCarter's 90th birthday. Approximately 40 of her friends and family got together at a restaurant in Surrey to celebrate this day and how special Grandma is to us. We went around the tables and everyone said something about Grandma and what she means to us or what is special about her. It was nice to hear all the things that people said. And it was all very true too. She is a wonderful woman.
I enjoyed meeting new people and seeing family members that I haven't seen in many years.
The picture on the left is of my Grandma and her 3 children. From left to right: my dad, George, my Auntie Diana, and my Autie Loraine. And of course my Grandma is in front. I'm sure that everyone could figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home