Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gorgeous Sierra

This is a picture of Sierra that I stole from one of Sara's friend's blogs. Isn't it a great picture. It looks like it was professionally done. Sierra was all dressed up because she was a flower girl in her uncle's wedding last weekend.


Erin and I took our dad out for a belated father's day dinner tonight. We went to the Cactus Club. It was really good and we had a good time. Well at least I had a good time. I didn't ask them if they did but I'm assuming that they did. I hadn't seen Evan and Erin in a couple of weeks so I was glad for this opportunity. He holds his head up all on his own now (as I'd noticed from the pictures). He also likes to stand, with someone supporting him of course. He seems quite strong though and I'm amazed at how big he's getting. He still spits up lots though which isn't so great for me as I've been known to gag from seeing babies spit up. I'm not terribly fond of the leaky diapers either. Good thing he's so cute. Erin gave me some pictures of him tonight including some that will fit in my wallet. So, now I can show him off to anyone who wants to see pictures. Of course no one has actually asked to see pictures yet so maybe I'll have to start showing him off to people who don't want to see pictures instead. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2006-06-23, 9:49 a.m., Blogger John and Sara said...

Hey kristy, did you call and forget to leave a message? Anyhow, miss you, haven't talked to you in a long time, haven't blogged (although I tried a week ago and they wouldn't work, so I gave up and have been too 'busy' to try again, give me some time :0) Missed Amy's birthday, sorry Amy, I still love you, and haven't talked to her either, had a heck of a meeting last night with CR leaders and church leadership, sometimes I think I hate people...some of them anyhow, and well I think you should visit!! Or maybe I should visit you...we'll see. Love ya and miss ya and think of you often,

take care,

pictures are great, glad you are blogging cause you don't seem so far away then!

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home