In honor of my lovely friend Sara Paterson's 30th birthday today I decided to put up a picture of her. I would have put one up of just Sara but I could not find one of her alone. So here is one of her with her daughter, Sierra.
Hey Kristy, thanks for honoring me, I like being honored! apparently I haven't checked your blog for awhile, actually I haven't checked anyone's. This past week I was up in Edmonton building bins with John...being with John--good, building bins--not so good. It all went well and now I'm home and being replaced by a future bin builder for the remaining bins left up there. Your blog is great, thanks for keeping it updated, I'll be working on mine soon. Talk to you soon I hope,
1 Comments:
Hey Kristy, thanks for honoring me, I like being honored! apparently I haven't checked your blog for awhile, actually I haven't checked anyone's. This past week I was up in Edmonton building bins with John...being with John--good, building bins--not so good. It all went well and now I'm home and being replaced by a future bin builder for the remaining bins left up there. Your blog is great, thanks for keeping it updated, I'll be working on mine soon. Talk to you soon I hope,
Love ya!
Hair looks awesome :)
sara
Post a Comment
<< Home