
Tonight I went to a friend's house for a BBQ then we went to a park to watch some fireworks. The fireworks weren't really great but I still had a good time. It's just nice to get out and do something with friends.

Here are Becky (left) and Louise.

Here are Dario and Megan. I didn't get a very good picture of them. I had originally put my camera on the night setting but it was picking up too much of the light in the background so by the time I figured out to use the auto setting I had already taken lots of pictures and thought that I should stop annoying everyone with the flash.

This picture is one of the ones taken with the night setting. On the left is Riana, then in the middle back is Riana's mom, Donna. It was at their house that we went to for the BBQ. On the right is Riana's sister in law's sister, Sabina.
1 Comments:
Great pic of the fireworks. Regarding the ECE program- you could do the program and then if you decide that the $ isn't enough you could get your teaching degree?
Post a Comment
<< Home