Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving


I went to mom's house for thanksgiving dinner tonight. The food was great. Thanks Mom!
I'm actually just blogging because I'm having fun with my new phone. I took this picture as we were leaving and so thought that I should put it on my blog. I don't think that I had the flash on so it didn't turn out as good as maybe it could have. But thanks to picasa I was able to lighten it up. I love picasa!
Tomorrow I am babysitting Evan for the first time. It will only be about 1.5hrs. It should be fun. They made me practice once tonight at calming him down when he starts to fuss and might start to cry. It worked tonight so hopefully as will go well tomorrow too. Usually I just pass Evan to Erin as soon as he seems at all unhappy. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home