A visit from Erin and Evan
Yesterday Erin and Evan came over for a visit. We had lunch and went for a walk and then waited for Grandpa George to come home. Evan really enjoyed seeing his Grandpa. He thought that he was pretty funny. I will put up a couple of video clips of the fun they were having. I'm just waiting for them to upload.

Winston liked the company too. He's always happy to have another lap to sit on and more people to pet him.
I went out for sushi with Jen and Ryan in the evening and then we came back here to watch a movie. Winston must have had enough attention by then because we had to convince him to sleep on Jen's lap during the movie. But once he was up there and comfortable he was pretty content to stay for as long as possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home