The Move
This first picture is Winston being helpful as usual. I was trying to pack and he decided that my bag was an excellent place to sleep.
This picture is what the apartment looked like right after the movers dropped all of my stuff off. I have a lot of stuff! But it's mostly organized now and I'll put up another picture as soon as I finish uploading it to the computer. I still have about 6 boxes to go through and figure out what I'm going to do with. My room also needs some work as it's a bit of a disaster still but I'm slowly making progress. At least it's livable now.
This picture shows how the cats have been getting along. Actually they're doing really well. There was a lot of hissing at first but now it's pretty rare. Usually the only time now is when Winston tries to play with Bella by chasing her around the house and occasionally hitting her with his paws. She doesn't seem to like the hitting but sometimes they appear to be kind of playing. It's taking them both a while to figure each other out. Bella tried to play with Winston early on but he was still unsure of her and I think he scared her off so now she's wary of him. But every day there is improvement and they haven't actually fought at all so that's good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home