Sunday, June 10, 2007

 
 

Here are a couple of pictures of Brig jumping from before he hurt his leg. His form is not great but he's generally pretty eager. Hopefully some day I will have an opportunity to get some jumping lessons on him and then I can work on improving his form. Of course that's assuming that his leg heals well enough. I don't really know how well he's doing. It's hard to tell if he's healing well or not. I don't really see much change. But I don't know that I should be seeing much at this point either.

 

Bella and Winston seem to be getting along quite well. They're not best friends yet but there are improvements all the time.
Last night Winston tried to play with Bella while she was under the sheet on the bed but he got scared when she tried to attack him through it. It was quite funny. Of course just a couple of minutes before that I had screamed and jumped back because she tried to attack me when I moved the sheet that was over her. Silly cats.

 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home