Friday, June 01, 2007

Home Sweet Home

 


And here it is as it looks now. That container at the end of the living room is kind of a reminder that I'm not done. Even though it's livable I need to make sure that I continue to organize and unpack and throw things away.
I really enjoy living here. It's the first time in many years that I've moved somewhere without having the intention of moving out in the near future and without having fear hanging over me. It's a wonderful feeling. Almost as soon as I moved in I felt comfortable and at peace about living here.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2007-06-02, 10:57 p.m., Blogger Team McCropp said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2007-06-02, 10:57 p.m., Blogger Team McCropp said...

I'm so happy to hear that Kristy. Hopefully you'll stay for a while:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home