Bungee Jumping!
Here they are getting Chantelle ready to jump. They wrap the towel around the ankles and then the straps over the towel and then the bungee to the straps.
This is where Chantelle stood for the next hour +. We had been planning on trying to catch the 12:30 home but missed it. I tried to use that as encouragement/pressure for her to jump but it didn't work.
After her hour of standing there she finally decided to do the King Swing instead. Then later after some time to re-think she decided to try the bungee again. This time she did it in about 15 or 20 minutes I think. She closed her eyes and got the guy to push her. Yay! I'm so glad that she did it. It would suck to go home after all that and to not have jumped.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home