Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

My day today did not turn out like I had planned. It was nobody's fault but my own though. I had planned on getting up in the morning and going for a run. But I was too lazy and unmotivated, as seems normal lately for some reason. So, I didn't run. Then I was going to run some errands, which I did do successfully. Then I had planned on going to ride my horse. I went to my mom's to change into my riding clothes and sat down and started talking with mom instead. I never ended up riding. Mom and I did go down to the barn to check on Brig and give him some grain and alfalfa cubes. I have a feeling that he might have an easy week this week. I don't know how much I will get out there while I'm on the night shift. I plan to ride tomorrow and Sunday and then he might just get a little break. I am hoping to get some pictures of me riding Brig soon so that I can put them up here.

We had easter dinner at my mom and Richard's house tonight. It was all very delicious. Evan looks like he's cheering about the delicious meal too. Of course he probably won't actually get it until tomorrow from his mom. Evan is almost 2 lbs above his birth weight now and I think that they said that he's grown 1 1/4 inches. He's starting to focus on things a bit more now when he looks at them too. The people in the other picture are: in the back, Danny with Evan and Brian; in the front from left to right, my mom, Richard, Grandma (GG), Auntie Bev, Erin. I suppose that the names may not mean anything to some people so here is a quick description. Grandma and my mom are pretty obvious, Richard is my mom's boyfriend, Auntie Bev is Mom's sister and Danny is her husband. Brian is my sister Erin's boyfriend and of course Evan is my nephew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home