Monday, May 08, 2006

Well I'm home early from work today. I was supposed to work 8 hours but the machine that I was supposed to be working at was not running today. So they sent me to another area and told me that I could work however long I wanted to. The job that I had to do was even more boring than what I normally do. It was also dusty and dirty and made me sneeze and it was lonely. So after 4 hours I decided that I would go home. I have a bit of a headache today too so that made it a bit easier to decide to leave. I already was only scheduled for 35 hours this week so now I'm down to 31. Oh well, I'm sure that I will enjoy having the extra free time. Apparently I am going to get some training in another area soon. The floor that I'm on now is the one that nobody really likes and today I was told that I would be getting trained in Division A once they train some more packers where I'm at now. Everybody says that Division A is way better than B (where I work now). So I guess that's good news. I wasn't expecting to be put down there. Everybody keeps telling me that they would keep me on B for probably at least a year. But it looks like maybe they were wrong.
We had another ball game yesterday. I'm still really enjoying playing. We lost quite badly yesterday but I'm not terribly competetive in team sports so it doesn't really matter too much to me. It's fun either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home