
Can you find me in the Sun Run picture? It is possible to see me and pick me out. Anybody see me?

For those of you that look at Erin and Brian's blog you may have been getting that deja-vu feeling a bit. But I really like this picture so I thought that I'd put it on my blog even though Erin already put it on hers. As you can see Evan seems to have already forgotten that earlier in the day he had four needles jabbed into his thighs to give him his first set of vaccinations. I went with Erin because she had heard that it is quite a traumatic experience for the mother. Well all three of us ended up crying. But I think overall it went pretty well. Evan was really tough and only cried for a few seconds after each needle.
3 Comments:
Your picture is very blurry. Who is circled? Are you below the yellow line to the left? If you aren't I wouldn't be surprised...I tried to enlarge it but it got fuzzier. Oh well. Can't wait to hear how the amuzing race went. Such fun...very good for you I'd imagine as well. love ya,
sara
Nobody is circled. It says PHOTO, maybe that's what you see. Very well done Sara. I am below the yellow line to the left. The picture is just one that I got off the internet but didn't pay for that's why there is writing on it and the quality isn't great.
Yeah I'm awesome...maybe not awesome enough to run in such a race but certainly good enough to find you, my dear friend, amongst so many others. And I see now that it does say 'photo' and no one is circled. You should re submit this photo with yourself circled! Great to talk to you, now I'll have to try and reach the 'other friend' we have. (not God...Amy)
Love you,
sara
Post a Comment
<< Home