Kristy
Monday, April 24, 2006
Mmmm Grass!
Video Hosting
-
Upload Video
-
Photo Sharing
">
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing " border="0" alt="" />
This is a video of Winston enjoying a planter that has grass growing in it. It gives him a chance to pretend that he is really free. That he's somewhere outside in a meadow or something.
posted by Kristy @
1:01 p.m.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kristy
Location:
British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Ahh, a relaxing afternoon lying outside on the porch.
The Escape
Sun Run
I am done my week of night shifts!! I'm so glad to...
Stupid Cars and Insurance Companies
Video Clips of Brig
So I had my first graveyard shift last night. It ...
Brigadier
Waiting for Godot
Happy Easter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home