Monday, April 24, 2006

It's cruel to make a cat stay indoors on a beautiful day.


The picture is a little dark but this is one of the ways that Winston tries to convince us to let him go outside. He stands up on his hind legs and looks out the screen door and meows. Sometimes he tries to scratch the screen too to find his own way out. I let him out occasionally if I am able to watch him and make sure he doesn't leave the porch. He loves being outside.

1 Comments:

At 2006-04-25, 9:03 a.m., Blogger John and Sara said...

Hi Kristy, I'd like you to send me a card again, and I love you. Thanks for coming to see me, if you can come today that would be good. Love,
Sierra
Hi Winston, I am going to buy you a toy.
Sierra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home