Friday, July 21, 2006

Learning to be a horse.

Here is proof that Brig is out with other horses and doing great. He has a few kick and bite marks on his body but nothing serious. He was even standing right beside one of the other horses in his field today when I went to get him. In the second picture here he is the one right in the middle of the other four horses. There are usually more horses out there but a couple were at a show and one was at a clinic and another wanted me to pet it and so it followed me everywhere and wouldn't get in the picture.
Brig's colouring looks funny in the pictures because I hosed him off after riding him today and he was still wet. He has been sooo dusty everyday lately. The area around the gate and water in the field are really dusty and it appears as though Brig has decided that these are the best places to roll. I wish that I could hose him off before I ride instead of after to get some of the dust off.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home