
These, flower-tree things, are all along one of the streets that I often drive on. There are lots of them. When I saw the first one I thought about what a neat idea it was and how pretty it was. And then I saw that they were everywhere. While I still think that they're pretty I wonder how much it is costing us tax payers to put these up everywhere. Now I see nothing wrong with making cities beautiful and having lots of flowers everywhere, particularly if it is done well. Red Deer is a great example and I will try to find a picture of the flowers in downtown Red Deer. But these tree things must need to be watered every day. While other flowers in gardens can use a sprinkler, that will not work for these flower-trees. So we must be paying someone to go around watering them every day. Are they worth the money it's costing? I'm not sure that they are. There must be a better way to make the city look nice. But maybe I'm just too frugal at times.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home