I wish I had my camera.
Yesterday as I was driving I had to slow down to let a squirrel cross the road. He was carrying something in his mouth and I think that it was the reason that he wasn't crossing faster. As he was reaching the sidewalk and I was able to pass I tried to see what it was that he was carrying. Much to my surprise it was a huge bunch of green grapes. It was so cute. I wonder where he got them from because they didn't look like something that someone would have thrown away. I didn't know that squirrels like grapes.
I am working on the machine at work that bruises my arms all this week. They aren't too bad from last night but I wonder how they'll be by the end of the week. I've never had to do more than two days in a row on that machine. It is the same machine that I have to try not to work too fast on. I was figuring out last night how much I would be capable of doing in the time that I'm supposed to do 10 pallets. I can do one pallet every 30 minutes. So if I didn't take any breaks I could do 16. So basically in order to make sure that I don't do more than my 10 I have to take 3 hours of breaks in my 8 hour shift! I wish that I could just do my 10 pallets and go home but then have them pay me for the full 8 hours. I think that tomorrow I might try to find somewhere to have a short nap. I had a couple of 10 minute ones last night. I think that they want me to take lots of short breaks rather than long ones but maybe I'll just take a 45 minute one to have a nap. I have so much trouble staying awake on my breaks that I would actually prefer to have more work so that I could keep working and stay awake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home