Saturday, October 28, 2006

Videos of Evan and his Grandpa


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
" border="0" alt="" />

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
" border="0" alt="" />




1 Comments:

At 2006-10-30, 11:37 a.m., Blogger John and Sara said...

funny video. Evan has a very boyish/manly, of the male persuasion...laugh! NO girly sounds coming from him. Anyhow, good to see you up and blogging again. We should probably call you soon, however I think I have to phone Amy first as its been way longer since I talked to her. We've gotta get a 5 or 10 year visiting plan down or we'llnever see each other. I'd say every 2 years but we dont' seem to manage that time frame very well, it flies by! Love you Kristy, I think crying is good for the soul so keep on :)

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home