Frank the fish.
Shortly after moving into the apartment I decided to buy a fish. Winston loves chasing them around the bowl and trying to grab them and bite them through the glass. But my new fish is really weird. He loves to be out of water. Whenever he's not swimming around he seems to be sitting in the plant roots with the upper half of his body out of the water. It's really creepy. We keep thinking that he's dead but he's always just fine. When he's not playing dead he's actually extremely active. Often we see him doing laps around the vase. It amazes me how fast he goes. So I think that he's healthy enough. Just a little bit strange. I put three pictures up here because I didn't know how well they would turn out. I think that if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so that you can see better.

1 Comments:
Hey Kristy,
Wow, that is really weird. Is that the same plant you had in Red Deer?
Chris
Post a Comment
<< Home