I decided to give Evan clothes for Christmas this year because he has sooo many toys. When I went shopping for him there wasn't anything that I saw that looked like fun that he didn't already have. But I did buy him some books as well. When I wrapped his clothes I put one of the books in the box with them. When Evan opened the box he took the book out and started looking at it right away. When someone suggested that he see what else was in the box he checked it out. He pulled the first sweatshirt out and threw it behind him, then the second one, then the jeans. When he saw that the box was empty he picked up the book again. It was so funny. It made me glad that I got him the book so that he had something to enjoy.
Evan is a master at puzzles. It's amazing. He dumps the pieces out and then looks at the puzzle. You can see him thinking. He decides what piece he wants to put in first and then he looks for that piece and puts it in the right place the right way up. It really is incredible for his age. He's really quick too. Even when he got this new puzzle for Christmas he had no trouble putting it back together even though he'd never seen it before.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home