Look at his face. It's like he's thinking 'That's it? Just clothes? Where's all the good stuff?'
Evan is starting to talk more and more every time I see him. One of his favorite things that he started saying while I was there was 'boom box' (the name of one of his hot rod cars). He says it really well. We were playing one evening upstairs and he just kept saying it over and over. Of course I was saying it with him so that probably encouraged him to continue repeating it. I think that he must know that he says it really well though and so he likes to say it because he can pronounce it so well.
I am going to be babysitting Evan two days this week while Erin and Brian are at work. I'm looking forward to it. I hope that the weather is nice though so that we aren't cooped up inside all day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home