Monday, April 17, 2006

Brigadier


Here are some pictures of me riding my horse, Brigadier. I bought Brig on Oct. 9, 2005. He turned 3 on April 10. I have been riding him pretty consistently since the end of March and I have been quite impressed with his progress. He is really a great horse. I am going to try to put a video up here of him but I still have to figure out how I can do it, if it is even possible. I bought Brig with the intent of training and selling him so that I can keep upgrading and getting nicer, better quality horses. I am kind of hoping that I can sell him sooner rather than later though as I'm already getting attached to him. He's such a sweet horse though that I know that whoever ends up with him will be happy with him. I am hoping to get some lessons on him soon. I am going to start with some dressage lessons as there are a couple of things that I would like help on. Then I think that I might get a couple of jumping lessons. There are a lot of jumping horses in Brig's background so it makes sense that I should teach him to jump in order to make it easier to sell him. I think that it will be good for me to do some more jumping as well.

1 Comments:

At 2006-04-17, 7:16 p.m., Blogger Amy said...

Kristy! Brig is so gorgeous! And flashy! He looks great. I can't believe he's so young. His tail is fantastic. I've really been missing horses lately and have been thinking about looking for somewhere to start taking lessons again -- so I'm jealous that you can ride anytime you want! I'm glad you like him so much -- keep enjoying him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home