Saturday, May 20, 2006

Brig

As of this afternoon Brig has been ridden by a total of two people in the world! I let the girl (Erin) that takes care of him at the place that I keep him ride him today. I think that she is 13 years old. Both she and Brig did very well. There was a bit of confusion about the trot command but once I gave Erin a whip to use it was better. They only walked and trotted as Erin didn't feel comfortable cantering today. Maybe next time. She is used to riding ponies and has not been on many large horses so it was a good thing for her to experience. I am hoping to have her ride Brig a couple more times. I would also like to get a few more people on him so that he can get used to other people riding him. If I plan to sell him he needs to be easy for other people to ride, not just me. Having other people get on him will let him feel the difference between people and it will give me a chance to see what others have trouble with when they ride him. I was wishing that I had my camera with me today to take a couple of pictures of Erin riding Brig but I didn't. Hopefully I'll remember next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home