My day yesterday.
I had a good day yesterday. I slept in a bit, although not as long as maybe I should have considering I was on a night shift last night. Then I drove out to Cloverdale and Langley to do some shopping. So, how could it not be a good day right? I really do enjoy shopping. It just makes me feel good. Which probably isn't a good thing since I may end up going broke because of it. I went to two tack stores and bought a few small things (and one big thing but it's not for me) and got a different gullet (not tree as I wrote earlier) put in my saddle. Hopefully the saddle will fit Brig now. I plan to try it this evening. Then I did some clothes shopping. I wanted some dark blue jeans and some white pants or skirt. And that's what I bought. Well I only bought a white skirt and jeans not white pants. I bought a couple of t-shirts too. I need t-shirts for work. I didn't spend a fortune but I basically found what I wanted. It felt great.
After that I went to Erin and Brian's and did my taxes while waiting for them to get home. It felt great to get my taxes done too. We visited for a while and then Erin and Brian made a delicious supper and I came home shortly after that. I was feeling really tired all day and was concerned that it might be a tough night at work. But it actually ended up being pretty good. There were quite a few people working so I had several people to talk to on my breaks to keep me awake. The machine operator that I was working with was really nice too. He let me go for extra long coffee breaks, and he was friendly and nice. I am noticing that it makes a difference if the operators are good at their job and if they are efficient. Some are better than others and it just makes things run so much smoother when you are working with a good operator. The one I was with tonight was very good. Well I'm feeling quite tired now so I'd better go get some sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home