Here of some pictures of where Brig lives. The two right ones are of his paddock. He has a huge stall that he can go into any time he wants. He has this outdoor area all to himself. On the left are a couple of the other animals that live there. The top is Skipper. I'm not a huge dog fan but I really like Skipper. He's very well behaved and just a nice dog overall. When I was housesitting this weekend I let him in at night, as they do, and he just stayed on his mat by the door the entire time he was inside. The only noise or movements he really made were to wag his tail every time I walked past. The cat is one of five that live there but they don't come into the house very often. They sleep in the tack room of the barn at night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home