Sunday, May 14, 2006

Living Next Door to a Murderer??

Today when I got home I opened up the kitchen window. As I did this I noticed that the neighbour was outside digging what seemed to be a large hole. He was out there for a long time working on this and I began to wonder why he would be needing to dig such a large hole. So, I looked out the window and watched for a couple minutes. I then noticed what appeared to be a large box or crate beside the where he was digging. The crate appeared to be about coffin size. I don't know about anyone else but it certainly made me really wonder what he could be up to. I decided to take a picture and then a little video clip so that I could share this on my blog. The above picture is actually a video but I don't think that it will work because I had to rotate it. The area that he is digging the hole is not actually anyone's yard. We have a ravine behind us and he is digging the hole in that area. Pretty suspicious isn't it? Looks like a pretty good place to bury a body to me. Although it did seem kind of strange that he would be doing this in broad daylight. But I thought that maybe that was so that he could throw everybody off and make them think that he is digging a hole for some other perfectly normal reason. He also may have realized that digging at night would be really suspicious and the noise of the shovel would certainly attract more attention than during the day. I wasn't sure if he was really clever for digging the hole during the day or really stupid. As the time went on I began to wonder who he may have murdered. I believe he has a roommate and I thought that maybe it was him. Maybe he got tired of listening to his roommate's noisy car. Or maybe he killed someone that lived in one of the other suites over there.
Later in the afternoon Winston and I went outside to do my laundry (I have to go outside, down the stairs and then back into the basement). Two of the other tenants from next door were outside. One of them invited me to a BBQ that she is having next weekend. As we were talking I decided to ask her what the other neighbour was doing all the digging for. She said that he is making a compost. Well, what a relief. That is much more normal and acceptable than burying a body.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing ">
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing " border="0" alt="" />

1 Comments:

At 2006-05-15, 3:52 a.m., Blogger Team McCropp said...

You are hilarious!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home