And here are Erin, my mom and I. As you can see I got my hair cut short. I've never had it this short before. I like it but I think that I like it better longer. Today was Erin's first mother's day as a mom. Pretty cool.
I got a gift today for mother's day. My mom gave me a Calla Lily indoor blooming kit. Calla Lilies are my favorite flower so I am quite excited to see it grow. Mom gave this to me because I am Evan's Godmother. Thanks mom.

4 Comments:
Wow! I can't believe your hair is so short! It looks really good! Do you find it easier to do?
Oh yeah, and I think it's great that you're spying on your neighbours. Too funny. Too bad it was just a compost he was digging -your other story was much more exciting. :)
Hope you're well!
A.
Well you know maybe the compost is still just a cover. Something is going to have to account for the potential smell of the rotting corpse.
So far my hair is not easier to do but maybe when I get used to it.
I love how your sweet little mind works.
Love the new hair cut!!
Post a Comment
<< Home