These are some pictures that were taken today at my mom's place. Erin, Brian, Evan, Mom, Richard and I all went out for brunch for mother's day. We went back to mom's for a while afterwards. I held Evan for a little while before leaving. I was having a lot of fun with him. He was a bit fussy so I would bounce him on my knee and then it would make his voice sound funny and he would stop for a couple minutes. I think that he kind of liked the sound. I was also sticking my tongue out at him. I didn't think that he was old enough yet to copy me but he would stare at me and then stick his tongue out too. It was really cute. He really seems to be a happy baby. He smiles lots and he actually laughs sometimes. I don't know if he laughs when he's awake but I've seen/heard him when he's sleeping. It's really weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home