Yup, it's Winston again!!
Three more cute ones of Winston. The first is how he sometimes sits and looks out my window in my room. Usually he does this when I'm looking out as well. We sit there together with our "hands" and chins on the windowsill. Usually it is the middle of the night when I've heard a noise and want to see what it was.
These ones are of him looking out the screen door. I was out there on the deck lying in the sun and didn't want to have to watch him so that he didn't go down the stairs. He was quite upset and kept looking out and meowing at me. Every once in a while he would try to figure out how to get through the screen.Poor kitty. What a rough life. I suppose I should mention that the reason he's not allowed the freedom to go outside when and where he chooses is because the road is too busy here and he would likely end up getting hit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home