Friday, May 12, 2006

No it's not Winston with dyed hair and extensions.

This is my sister's cat Diva. When I got to Erin and Brian's house yesterday I let myself in with the key Erin had left out for me. When Diva heard me coming up the stairs she came running to the top to meet me. I was surprised since I usually don't see much of her when I'm at their place. She's not a social butterfly like Winston is. Anyway, she sure seemed happy to see me. I pet her for quite a while and when I tried to stop she grabbed at my hand (gently of course) to try and get me to continue petting her. Then she followed me back downstairs afterwards. I was quite flattered that she likes me enough to want to spend time with me, although maybe she was just really lonely. I think that she can tell that I'm Erin's sister because right from the first time she saw me years ago she was more friendly than I think she usually is with people.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2006-05-12, 11:32 a.m., Blogger Team McCropp said...

Thanks for the good laugh! Love the title!

 
At 2006-05-12, 4:44 p.m., Blogger Amy said...

So cute!!! I love all your cat pictures!!
A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home