Monday, April 17, 2006

Video Clips of Brig


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
">
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
" border="0" alt="" />

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
">
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing " border="0" alt="" />

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing ">
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing " border="0" alt="" />


Okay. I think it worked. Here are 2 of the video clips dad took of me and Brig on Sunday. Hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 2006-04-17, 7:19 p.m., Blogger Amy said...

Wow. He is so nice. You should keep him. :)

 
At 2006-04-18, 8:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy! Wow what a great idea for a blog page! Brig is a very nice horse. When i'm not too busy studying I'll have to look around your blog page more. I'm busy studying for midterms this weekend! I'll sure be happy once they are finished. But I won't be finished till September however it is only 6 more months left!
Well I'll talk to you later and i should get back to studying! Your nephew sure looks like a cutie! Talk to you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home