Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dodgeball

Did any of you know that there is such a thing as a dodgeball league? Well there is and I'm probably going to start playing. One of the girls that I work with asked me if I wanted to join with her. I figure that I might as well give it a try. I still can't believe that there is such a thing. I thought that dodgeball was just something that you have to play in elementary school. Apparently I'm wrong. There is even a website. Although when I went to it it said that the site currently under construction. Anyway, I just think that it will be something fun to try and it will be nice to do something with someone from work. I really like the people that I work with. At least almost all of them. It is nice to work somewhere that there are quite a few people around my age.

2 Comments:

At 2007-01-15, 1:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you wear protective gear.

 
At 2007-01-15, 7:12 p.m., Blogger Team McCropp said...

Haven't you seen the movie "Dodgeball" featuring the funny and talented Ben Stiller? I highly recommend it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home