On Christmas Eve Jen, Ryan and I went tubing at Cypress Bowl. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to be somewhere that there was snow on Christmas Eve. As you can see it was snowing a lot while we were there too.
Must be nice. I've nearly forgotten what snow looks like! There wasn't even any snow on the ground when Joe and I went up north to visit his family for Christmas. It's all very depressing. Sometimes I think I'm in Vancouver, with all the dreary days and rain, while Vancouver is getting Ontario's snow! Anyway, it looks like you had fun. Hope you had a good Christmas! We haven't talked in forever! A.
1 Comments:
Must be nice. I've nearly forgotten what snow looks like! There wasn't even any snow on the ground when Joe and I went up north to visit his family for Christmas. It's all very depressing. Sometimes I think I'm in Vancouver, with all the dreary days and rain, while Vancouver is getting Ontario's snow!
Anyway, it looks like you had fun. Hope you had a good Christmas! We haven't talked in forever!
A.
Post a Comment
<< Home