New Years Pictures

I finally got some of the pics from New Years onto my computer. This first one is Michelle's sister, Lynette and I. Lynette is the one that works on the cruise ship that will be getting Michelle and I on for so cheap. The next picture is of Michelle and I. And the third one is of all of us with our champagne. None of us actually drank the champagne though. I don't like champagne or even wine. We got to take the glasses home with us, that was nice. Now I have some champagne glasses to add to the many other items that I own but don't use. Maybe some day I will need them for company or something.


2 Comments:
My goodness! You are gorgeous!
Kristy, you look so beautiful and happy. We did pretty good with the accessorizing doncha think? BTW can you do my hair like that sometime?
Post a Comment
<< Home