Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Jamaica


There was a deep area of the river where we could swim if we wanted to. But I had not worn my bathing suit that day so I just stayed on my raft and watched Lynette and Anton. It was really hot out so I was wishing that I'd worn my bathing suit. It would have felt really good to hop in the river for a little while.

I was amazed at how the Jamaicans could climb up the palm trees to get coconuts. They made it look so easy. They reminded me a bit of monkeys. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2007-03-15, 6:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M REALLY ENJOYING YOUR jOURNAL kRISTY. iT MAKES ME WANT TO GO.

 
At 2007-03-16, 9:56 a.m., Blogger Amy said...

I'm so jealous! Your trip looks so fun! The water looks amazing! Glad you had a good time.
A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home