Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mmmmm food.


I tried to post these pictures last night but they just disappeared into cyberspace instead. Maybe they will still show up and I will end up with two similar posts. This first one is of me on day 1 in one of the elevators. Every night at midnight they change the day in the elevators. There were about 10 of them. I just found it interesting. It's a good idea because you kind of lose track of time when you're there.

This is the dining room where they served our amazing meals. We usually just ate here at supper time. For breakfast and lunch we went to the buffet or ordered room service. The suppers were always delicious in the dining room. I usually ordered the most unusual appetizers and soups that were on the menu. I figured that I may not have many more opportunities to try these neat conncoctions and so I should take advantage. I'm glad that I did. I ate some really yummy food. The protions were small enough too that you could eat all five courses witout ending up full and feeling sick.


This is the view from our porthole in our room when we reached Cozumel. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home