Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh, I'm sooo sore from Brig's bucking yesterday. I think that every muscle in my body must be sore! My back, ribs, stomache, arms, neck and even my legs are a little bit sore but not as much as the rest of me. My legs are often a bit sore from riding though so I don't think that they're sore from the bucking. I can just imagine what kind of shape I'd be in if I'd actually came off of him.
I did some shopping today to get ready for the cruise. Actually I did some shopping last weekend too. This weekend I had to shop to find stuff to go with what I bought last weekend. I think that I found some shoes today that will go with the dress I bought last weekend. I haven't tried them together yet though. I sure hope that they go. I've been having a really hard time finding shoes that I like lately. I think that I should start packing soon so that I can see if there is anything that I still need to buy. I have no idea what I have for summer clothes. I don't think that I have a whole lot that I like. But I might just have to make do with what I have. I don't really want to buy a whole new wardrobe. Well, I want to but I shouldn't spend all my money on a new wardrobe.
It's not long until we leave. Michelle and I are just going to meet in Florida. It was too hard trying to find flights that would meet up and that wouldn't cost us a fortune. I'm hoping to just sleep on the plane anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home