Cozumel, Mexico
Here we are in Cozumel. The people in the first pic are all staff from the ship. Claire, Jody, Anton and Lynette. We rented two jeeps in Cozumel. It took a long time to get everything organized and figured out but eventually we were driving away in the jeeps. We drove to the other side of the island and got something to eat and then lied on the beach and went swimming. It was really nice. I didn't realize until this trip that I am as much of a water person as I am. I really enjoyed swimming in the ocean. Everyone else mostly just lied on the beach but I wanted to be swimming. Even when they did come into the water they wouldn't swim out past about chest height. So I swam on my own. Then I lied on the beach for about an hour before we headed back to the ship. We drove all the way around the island to get back. If was a fun, relaxing day.
The above picture is Anton, Lynette's boyfriend. The sign says: Topless Pictures Only. Lynette tried to convince us girls to have a picture taken but none of us were interested.
The picture below is Michelle, Lynette and I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home