Monday, April 17, 2006

So I had my first graveyard shift last night. It was a 12hr one. It actually wasn't too bad. I was surprised by how fast the night went. Around 4am I really started to get tired but I managed to stay awake. The lady that I was working with is really nice and she always gives me lots of breaks. I wasn't sure if that would be good or bad as I thought that it would be more difficult to stay awake on my breaks than when working. I read my book when I was alone but one of the other guys that was working upstairs was around for a couple of my breaks so talking with him kept me awake. I was happy when my replacement showed up though and I could go home. I slept from 8am until about 2pm. I might try to have a nap later this evening too. I still feel a bit tired right now but I don't think that I will be able to sleep anymore yet. My dad was a bit worried that Winston (my cat) might keep me awake during the day. But he is such a good, lazy cat that he sleeps whenever I sleep. I think that he was happy to have me home sleeping with him all day.
Well so far I'm not having any luck with putting up a video of Brig. Does anyone else know how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home