
This is why I sometimes have trouble returning e-mails or blogging or doing anything that requires typing. Winston likes to lie on my lap and use my arm/wrist for a pillow. As you can see it makes it very difficult to type. I don't think that he's usually even very comfortable on my lap because it's crowded with the keyboard there and his 'pillow' is constantly moving under his head. But when he wants to be close and lie on my lap he will put up with it for a while. He really is very needy. The next picture is another example of how he always has to be close to me (or whoever else is around). This is where he has been sitting lately while I have my shower. On the bathroom windowsill. Strange since you can't see out of the glass. I think he likes it because it's warm when it's sunny out. He used to be afraid of the shower and would escape from the bathroom as soon as I turned it on. I didn't mind a bit but lately it doesn't seem to bother him at all and he just looks up at the windowsill and meows at me when I turn it on now. He is able to jump up there himself but it's a bit higher than he's really comfortable with so he generally meows non-stop and stares at it until I lift him up there. His jumping ability is quite pathetic for a cat.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home