Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm moving in May!

I went out for coffee with my friend Becky tonight. Her roommate is getting married in April and so she will be needing a new one. And I am going to be it. I think that it will work out really well. I consider her one of my closer friends out here in BC. We get along well and have a lot in common. We seem to have a lot of the same values too. And she has a cat. Her current roommate has one too so Winston will be taking it's place. It is just a two bedroom apartment so Winston won't have much room to run around like he does here but I'm sure that he will try to escape into the hall regularly so that he can run up and down it. I guess I'll have to start thinking about how I'm going to move all my stuff out from Alberta. It will be so nice to have everything in one place. I'm really looking forward to moving now. Before tonight it was just an idea that had come up a few times but we hadn't really talked about it. Now it's an actual plan. I'm going to look into moving Brig to a place that is only 2.5km away from the apartment too. I hope that I can get a spot at the barn. I'm really not happy with where he's at right now so it's a good time to find somewhere new especially if it will be so close.

1 Comments:

At 2007-01-15, 1:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Where is the apartment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home